Inspiring entrepreneurship, and making financial competence fun, engaging and accessible to all.
Our goal is to help give everyone the financial skills they need to better manage their lives and their businesses.
Lack of financial competence is a
huge problem, and entrepreneurship
is on the decline across the country.
- Two-thirds of Americans are unable to pass a basic financial literacy test.
- Almost 80% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck.
- Most start adult life with an average of $33,000 in debt.
- Under- 25 year olds are the fastest group filing for bankruptcy.
- Not taught at school, not taught at home.
- Rates of entrepreneurship have declined by 50% since the 1970s.
We’re here to make a difference.
We’re leveraging the power of entertainment and storytelling to invite users in. We listen to their needs and interests, then personalize their journey with customized content and tools.
A free mobile-first video channel that uses the power of entertainment to engage, inspire, and break the taboo of talking about money.
An initiative to join forces with community leaders, businesses and nonprofits to provide financial education to raise the skills of the whole city.
Together we can solve this.
We’re working with communities and partners to tackle these large issues.